Savings & CDs - Personal
Don't just invest... invest wisely
The Union Bank offers a variety of savings and investment accounts to help you plan for your financial future. With competitive rates and a high level of security, our CDs and saving accounts can be a valuable mix in any financial plan.
Whatever investment vehicle you choose - from CDs and savings to stocks, bonds, and IRAs - our Investment Advisors are available to help you make decisions that are right for you.
Certificates Of Deposit
Our CDs offer maturities that range from 1 to 60 months with competitive interest paid annually and at maturity.
Penalty for early withdrawal apply and will or may be imposed. Any fees imposed could reduce the earnings on the account.
For current rates, simply call our CD Department toll free at 1-877-216-0490, Contact Us or view them online.
A savings plan can ensure that you have adequate funds on hand when you need them, either for a rainy day or for special purchases. Start building your savings today with The Union Bank's regular passbook savings account.
No minimum balance to open the account.
- One free withdrawal per month.
- Interest is paid quarterly on your daily balance.
- Unlimited use of InfoLine (telephone banking system).
- Additional withdrawals are $2.00 each if made in person.
- Capable of making six (6) transfers from account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions) made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.
- A Warning notice will be sent for a FIRST TIME violation (Transaction Violation Rule).
- A $25.00 fee assessed to account for each transaction in excess of third party for SECOND TIME violation.
- For THIRD TIME violation, account may be subject to closure and funds will be transferred to another type account or transfer and draft capabilities will be taken away.
|Daily Minimum Balance
||Monthly Service Charge *
|$25.00 & above
* Service Charge based on daily balance
A $20.00 fee will be assessed if an account is closed within 2 months from the open date.
Christmas Club Savings Account
The Union Bank can set you up to automatically deposit from your checking (or if you prefer, you deposit at your convenience) into a Christmas Club Account.
- Interest is earned with Daily Balance and paid annually when club checks are printed and disbursed.
- No Minimum needed to open account.
- No withdrawals allowed prior to maturity.
- Pre-maturity closure fee of $10.00 imposed and no interest paid.
- An additional fee of $20.00 assessed if account is closed within 2 months from opening date.