Switching to The Union Bank is easy to do and we're here to help.
Stop by any of our banking locations and we'll do everything for you, or use the information below to do it yourself. Switching is smart and simple.
Select the appropriate notification letters needed below, Fill out the form(s), Print, Sign and Stop by any one of our banking locations to complete the switch.
|Click Here||- Switch Kit (pdf)|
|Click Here||- Close account letter (pdf)|
|Click Here||- Switch automatic payment letter (pdf)|
|Click Here||- Switch direct deposit letter (pdf)|
|Click Here||- Cancel automatic payment letter (pdf)|
Important reminders when switching to The Union Bank
- Send notification to companies who make automatic withdrawals from your account that you have a new bank.
- Send notification to direct deposit companies that you have a new bank account.
- Enclose a voided check from your new account when setting up direct deposit for verification purposes.
- Keep your new Union Bank routing and account number handy for direct deposit and automatic withdrawal requests.
- Allow up to 30 days for checks to clear from your old account and your direct deposit to be changed to your new account.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards.
- Notify your current bank that you are closing your account.
Want to open an account with The Union Bank?
It's easy, simply fill out this form below, select the account(s) you would like to open, print, sign and bring in to any Union Bank location to complete the process and You're Done! Start enjoying your new account(s)
|Click Here||- New Account Application (pdf)|
For more information on different types of accounts that we offer, click Personal Banking or Business Banking from the drop-down menu at top of this page↑.
Want to open a Business Online account with The Union Bank?
It's easy, simply fill out this form below, print, sign and bring in to any Union Bank location to complete the process and You're Done! Start enjoying your new Business Online account(s).
|Click Here||- Business Registration Form (pdf)|