Personal Online Bill Pay
A better way to receive and pay your bills, FOR FREE!
This year, put all your bills in one place.
It's time to get organized, and we are here to help. When you receive and pay your bills with The Union Bank's Online Bill Pay, you can see when they're due and control when they are paid. One website, one password. Now that's organized.
- Pay virtually anyone in the United States from your eligible checking account.
- Schedule payments in advance – both one-time and recurring payments.
- Bill Payments submitted ACH (by providing the account number associated with that payee) will be deducted and posted at the time of scheduling.
- Bill Payments submitted as a check (by providing the name and the address of the payee) will be processed at the time of scheduling and will be deducted and posted when the check is cashed.
- Pay multiple bills from the bill payment module.
- See up to 7 years of your bill payment history (history is built up from the time you register for CheckFree Bill Pay)
- No matter how many bills you pay each month, CheckFree Bill Pay service can pay them for you.
Before initiating bill payments, always remember:
- Schedule the payment to initiate five (5) business days or more before the bill’s due date (not including the grace period, if any).
- Provide accurate payment information and instructions so that the bill may be processed properly.
- Make sure you have the available funds in your account to cover the payment.
- Do not make a “restricted” payment, such as a court-ordered tax, securities settlement or international payment.
With The Union Bank's Online Bill Pay, you get:
- Organization - Manage your bills and payments from one convenient location
- Control - Pay what you'd like, when you like, unlike auto-debit
- Convenience - Pay anyone who you normally pay by check
Log in to Online Bill Pay to get started today.
To sign up for eBill, click on the GET BILL icon next to the biller name.
Enter the requested account information from your paper bill and click "Submit."
It’s easy to start paying all your bills today.
- Go to our Homepage and log in to Online Bill Pay
- Pick the bill you want to pay
- Enter your bill info
- Choose when and how much
See how Online Bill Pay works -