With a Union Bank ATM Card, you can:
- Make transactions with any bank within the network
- Withdraw cash
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds between accounts
*As long as the ATM terminal is on the appropriate network that the other bank has an association with. The Union Bank's ATMs are capable of transactions through MasterCard®, Visa®, Pulse®, Cirrus®, and Plus® networks.
|The Union Bank ATM Inquiry
|The Union Bank ATM Inquiry at Paragon Casino Resort
|The Union Bank ATM Transaction
|The Union Bank ATM Transaction at Paragon Casino Resort
|Non-Union Bank ATM Inquiry
|Non-Union Bank ATM Transaction
Protect Yourself when at an ATM
- Always remove your card from the ATM
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification Number)
- Keep your ATM receipts for reconciling your statement
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Call your local branch immediately if there are any unauthorized activities or discrepancies on your account.
Standalone ATM Locations:
||Corner of Coliseum Blvd and Cloverleaf Blvd Alexandria, LA 71301
|Paragon Casino & Resort 4 ATMs onsite
||711 Paragon Place Marksville, LA 71355
Keep in mind that non-Union Bank ATM terminals may have a service charge placed on transactions when using those terminals.