PREMIER ONLINE BANKING
Banking online with us is secure, fast and easy.
Get details and perform transactions for all your eligible accounts - all online, all at your convenience.
Not sure if online banking is for you? Learn more about what you can do when you bank with us online:
Premier Online Banking at your fingertips...
Our Premier Online Banking app is the first step to having a mobile office. You can access your Union Bank accounts from your mobile device anytime, anywhere. Check your balance, pay a bill or transfer money between accounts.
To get started...
Enroll in Premier Online Banking as a way to view your Union Bank accounts online. Complete the enrollment process by clicking on ENROLL NOW and creating an authentic ACCESS ID and password. Once online account information is accessed, you are ready download the Premier Online Banking app.
Now connect your Smartphone or other mobile device to your account...
By searching The Union Bank, you can find the Premier Online Banking app at any of these reputable sources:
Once the app is downloaded, online banking information will be needed to gain access to your account information. You will have to provide your ACCESS ID, password, and answer security questions. After this initial setup is complete, your Smartphone will be registered in our system and will only prompt you to enter the password for any future login attempts.
GET ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT YOUR CONVENIENCE
Why wait for paper statements to balance your checkbook? With Premier Online Banking, you can:
- See account details for eligible checking, savings, CD, loan, line of credit and mortgage accounts.
- Check account balances and payment history.
- Transfer funds between eligible Union Bank deposit accounts – and schedule future transfers. (Instant Transfers can be made by using the EXPRESS TRANSFERS widget. Scheduled Transfers can be made by using the SCHEDULED TRANSFERS widget).
- Download account information to Personal Financial Management software.
- Pay bills online with our CheckFree Bill Pay service.
- For a Premier Online Banking Demo, click HERE.
PAY BILLS ONLINE
Kick the check-writing habit – and kiss envelopes, stamps and stacks of paper goodbye. With our online CheckFree Bill Pay service, you can:
- Pay virtually anyone in the United States from your eligible checking account.
- Schedule payments in advance – both one-time and recurring payments.
- Bill Payments submitted ACH (by providing the account number associated with that payee) will be deducted and posted at the time of scheduling. Bill Payments submitted as a check (by providing the name and the address of the payee) will be processed at the time of scheduling but will be deducted and posted when the check is cashed.
- Pay multiple bills from the bill payment module.
- See up to 7 years of your bill payment history (history is built up from the time you register for CheckFree Bill Pay)
- Get a great deal – no matter how many bills you pay each month, CheckFree Bill Pay service can pay them for you.
Before initiating bill payments, always remember:
- Schedule the payment to initiate five (5) business days or more before the bill’s due date (not including grace period, if any).
- Provide accurate payment information and instructions so that the bill may be processed properly.
- Make sure you have available fund in your account to cover the payment.
- Do not make a “restricted” payment, such as a court-ordered tax, securities settlement or international payment.
SERVICE YOUR ACCOUNTS
No more mail, phone calls, or trips to the bank to service your accounts. Instead, you can just log on to:
- Stop a payment on a deposit account check
- Print copies of checks or paper statements (not yet available in Mobile Banking)
- Edit your e-mail address
- Manage all devices enrolled in Mobile Banking
- Set up account alert notifications and receive them via online, email or text.
Ready to sign up??? It’s easy with your eligible Union Bank account!! SIGN UP NOW.
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD???
On our Homepage, go to the FORGOT PASSWORD link (next to the ENROLL NOW link) and you can get a temporary password emailed to you without having to call in to us – this comes in handy for holidays, evenings and weekends.
ALREADY USING THIS SERVICE?
Just type in your ACCESS ID and password at the top left of this screen to view your accounts.
Two Factor Authentication!
Bank regulatory agencies are requiring all banks to use a method hereby customer accounts are secure and cannot be accessed by outsiders without their consent -- Two Factor Authentication (TFA). Below are several questions and answers on this method:
- What is Two Factor Authentication (TFA)?
- Two Factor Authentication (TFA) is the use of two different methods for verifying your identity when you logon to Premier Online Banking.
- Why are we using Two Factor Authentication?
- To help us ensure the person logging into your online banking account is really you. Banking regulatory agencies have decided the TFA is needed to help increase the security of online banking.
- What are the methods used?
The first method is what you are already used to, your username and password. The second is a random question from a list of questions you have provided previously. This question will be presented under two different circumstances:
- You are logging on to Premier Online Banking from a new internet address, or
- It's been awhile since we've verified an internet address that you've used previously.
- When is Two Factor Authentication coming?
- It's here now, banking regulators required that all financial institutions have this in place for their online customers BY THE END OF 2006.
- Do we have to use it?
- If you perform any transactions with Premier Online Banking you will be required to use TFA, banking regulations leave us no choice in this matter.
- What is your Online Banking Disclosure Form?
- Click Here to view our Online Banking Disclosure Form
- Important information on the Disclosure Form regarding Bill Payments and Transfers, how they are processed and posted.
*IMPORTANT* FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, PREMIER ONLINE BANKING REQUIRES A PASSWORD CHANGE EVERY SIX (6) MONTHS. THE SYSTEM WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN IT IS TIME TO DO SO AND PROMPT YOU TO CREATE A NEW, AUTHENTIC PASSWORD.