Online Image Statements
Why get lost in the paper shuffle when Online Image Statements are so convenient, secure, and great for the environment, and best of all...
You can view your checking account statement online on your:
- 1. * Premier Online Banking account;
- 2. **OR get it Emailed to you -- Password Protected!
Either way, you can view your checking account statement on your computer, save it to your computer and print it, along with the check images, at your convenience.
*1.When you switch to Online Statements
Online Statements is a free feature of Premier Online Banking that allows you to view, print, and download statements through the Internet.
- Receive your statements before paper statements are even mailed out to others.
- Online Statements look and function just like paper statements; use them for record keeping, tax documentation and more.
- Reduce potential fraud by eliminating statement delivery by mail.
|2. How Online Statements Work
View and access your statements with ease:
- Receive automatic email notifications when your Online Statements are available.
- Online Statements are saved as PDF's, which you can access, save and print as needed.
- Online Statements are available for any checking account.
|3. How to get started
You must be a Premier Online Banking customer to receive and view your statement online:
- First of all you need Internet Access to view your statement.
- Sign on to Premier Online Banking. (If you are a current Premier Online Banking customer, get with branch personnel to add the feature.)
- Not on Premier Online Banking? Please read our Online Banking Disclosure Form. Then... We can help you get started.
- Select the Online Statements menu item.
- Choose account statement (Month/Year) that you wish to view online.
--------------------------------- OR ---------------------------------
** Emailed Statements can be sent to your personal email address whenever the statement cycle has ended. Your checking account statement access through this option is Password Protected for your protection. All you need to do is <Click Here> to access the required form and either fax it to our Bookkeeping Area (318-253-9163) or drop it off at any of our Union Bank branches at your convenience.
Both ways are part of a ... Go Green Campaign!! Paperless push to protect the environment. Together, we can make it work.